Super Poker Event of Europe 2013
• The Super Poker Event of Europe (“The Super 2013”) will be Europe’s largest two day poker tournament [in terms of player numbers].
• With 1,000 poker players all sitting down at once to play in a fully dealer dealt professionally run poker tournament in the Citywest Conference Centre, Dublin, Ireland.
• The entry fee is €300 (+€50 Reg, incl tax @23%) and the estimated prize-pool is €300,000.
• Day 1 will start at 12:00 on Saturday 23rd Feb 2013. Day 2 will start at 12:00 on Sunday 24th Feb.
• The feature table and final table of the main event will be live streamed on the internet throughout the festival.
Super Team Poker Event of Europe 2013:
On Friday 22nd February we will host a very special international team event in the Citywest. Starting at 8pm on the Friday evening in the Conference Centre we will host a €100 entry (per player), shootout tournament with 9 players per team, all competing to be declared the number one team in Europe (click here for more details):
• Poker players from all over the world will have the opportunity to participate in an amazing low cost buy-in tournament. With the chance to win life changing amounts of money over a well structured, professionally run, weekend poker tournament.
• Throughout 2012, we have organised constant daily guaranteed feeders (starting at €5.00 entry) qualifying players up to countless weekly online Super-Satellite finals. Check our "Qualify" Section.
• We need every poker player in the world to share a link to this website and to tell everyone they know about this fantastic tournament. We cannot achieve our target of 1,000 players without a huge amount of help from poker players around the world. We want to open up big competition poker to a new generation of recreational and professional poker players, and with your help we will do it.
• We are delighted to announce that this year the Super 2013 has the full backing of Gathering Dublin a tourism intiative led by South Dublin County Council. This partnership will open doors to a large amount of recreational players that might not have otherwise heard about this amazing event.
We hope to welcome you to Dublin.
Stephen Mc Lean.